Table of ContentsClose
Need to maintain your continuing medical education (CME) hours during—and after— the COVID-19 pandemic?
Earn CME credit when and where it’s convenient for you. Tune in to “Rounding@Iowa” and join host Gerard Clancy (88MD, 92R), senior associate dean for external affairs in the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, as he covers a wide range of topics curated for health care professionals across multiple specialties.
Upcoming episodes will cover:
- The latest information on COVID-19: efficacy updates, vaccine distribution, the genesis of SARS COV-19, returning to work after COVID-19 infection, COVID-19 variants, and the substance abuse epidemic within the COVID-19 pandemic
- Maternal mortality in Iowa
- Marijuana’s impact on mental illness
- Prevention of violence in the health workplace
- Management of elderly patients with agitation
- Transformation of terminal illnesses to chronic illness: cystic fibrosis